Upload final version
Note that for the manuscript to be included in the program and the proceedings of the conference and to be sent to IEEEXplore, you must fulfill the following three conditions before February 28th, 2017:
- Upload of final version of the paper, taking into account the comments received from reviewers.
- Transfer of copyright to IEEE. This is done in the submission system AFTER you have uploaded final version.
- Registration of one of the authors using FULL registration and associating the paper at the time of registration.
Submission of final versions of accepted papersAuthors must adhere to the IEEE Conference written paper format. The author must submit the final version of manuscript and sign online the IEEE Copyright Form before the due submission deadline.
IEEE provides a set of templates in MS Word and LaTeX format. Please use them to create your paper, but don't modify the style or the format under any circumstances:
STEPS TO USE PDF EXPRESS TO CREATE THE PDF FINAL VERSION OF YOUR CONTRIBUTION
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site (http://www.pdf-express.org/)
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users - Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
39134X for the Conference ID
your email address
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
A full registration is needed for an accepted paper to be presented and included in the proceedings. Every FULL registration can accompany a maximum of two papers. At the moment of registration we will request your paper or papers ID.